Grey | Competition Sock
● 48% thinner for less bulk in your competition boots
● Coolmax® Technology to wick away excess moisture; aiding temperature control.
● 4 way stretch throughout leg for comfort
● Double density ankle & sole for comfort and maximum durability.
● Full Lycra® foot to ensure contoured foot
We listened - many of the riders, especially the BE crowd love wearing our socks for general yard work and enjoy the real benefits of the Coolhorse riding sock construction and performance. Many wanted to take it on to the course and compete in them, but couldn't as they found the sock restrictive in tight fitting competition boots.
We went away and with much design and R&D on the knitting machine we proudly present our latest addition to our riding sock range, The Competition Riding Sock.
The Competition Riding Sock is packed with the standard features but its 48% thinner than a standard coolhorse riding sock, we user finer gauge yarns to produce a thinner leg and less weight in the Coolmax padded foot. This reduction doesn't compromise performance and is really hardwearing.
The Competition Riding Sock is a knee length sock but as we talked with our Coolhorse friends, it was apparent that not everyone has the same length of leg between ankle and the knee and that some competition riders needed the sock to be more discrete. We have a shorter sock which is 50mm shorter available in size 4-7 (37-40) only and in black colour.
Being lighter and thinner it washes brilliant and dries even quicker! Ideal for eventing... we hope to see loads of socks flying from horseboxes across the land as they dry ready for the next day's exertions..
The nature of the new sock means its superb for those chilly morning hunt meets as it is more discrete and complies with the dress code and etiquette.
The longer sock is available in the size range 4-7 and 8-11 and the shorter version is in the 4-7 (37-40) size only. Both styles are available in single and as a three pack.
The Competition Riding Sock, has a padded foot with Coolmax fabric knitted in to wick away moisture ensuring maximum comfort for the wearer, ribbed arch and heel support to prevent slippage in the boot, micromesh vented foot for breath-ability and heel friction pads for comfort and hard wear.
- DELIVERY DETAILS AND FEES [SAMPLE OF DELIVERY DETAILS AND FEES] UK orders Orders for delivery within the UK are sent by Royal Mail. First class: £3.00 for the first item, then .65p per additional item. Delivery time is 2-5 days. Second class: Free